All reviews butchers grill long street table mountain bo kaap rooftop pool bree street wi fi central location green market square superior room hotel restaurant cable car secure parking enjoyed my stay spent nights south africa waterfront
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I understand that customer service is not top priority in Cape Town, but it seemed the staff could care less when asked for something. Rooms were pretty spacious, but pillows were way too lofty. Breakfast buffet was decent. Internet was awful.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Very bad experience as my belongings went missing and the feed back I got from them not to my satisfaction , Definetly need to go for guest liasing , I was also told that another guest two days before that things also went missing!!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank IshmaJ
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Very disapointed, went to that hotel for honeymoon, I´m paraplegic and in the website and also Mrs. Sarah from reservation department said the hotel had an handicap room, we made the reservation and left a note to reserve an acessible room.

For our surprise the hotel has no acessible room, there are no bars in the toilet and no overhead shower separetaly from the bath.

Mr. Gerard (manager on duty) very arrogant try to sell us another room and we went to see it, but was a big step do get in the shower, I´m paraplegic can not go trough big steps...

After almost 45 minutes of our check-in I asked to talk to the manager and he said he was busy and gave me his card and guarantee we would be refunded.... whe went to a hotel next door with a proper acessible room and stayed there for tree days.

Now Mr. Warren Gnesin, the reservation manager said that we´ll not be refunded, that is disrespect to disable needs.

We lost our afternoon looking for another hotel, has ruined our honeymoon and now do not want to refund us.

Hope they can solve this problem as soon as possible.

Marcel Manhani.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marcel M
Reviewed June 22, 2018

Rooms are lovely, Staff are the most offhand and off putting I have ever experienced, they need some PRO training!, if you book through a Booking site you don't get WIFI, everyone provides WIFI to their customers, Really we had to pay extra! Parking is a bit annoying and is also an extra cost.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at this beautiful hotel. Although it's in the heart of the city, it was very quite. Very big spacious rooms with comfy bed!! I will stay here again any time.
The breakfast was lovely with a wide variety to choose from.

Trip type: Traveled on business