All reviews company gardens long street boutique hotel south african museum table mountain directly across the street complimentary bottle of wine free shuttle stayed here for nights mountain view restaurant staff within walking distance decent size complimentary breakfast myciti bus great central location hop on hop
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really great boutique hotel in the heart of the CBD, directly opposite the Iziko South African Museum and the other museums and sights in the company gardens. Our room had a stunning panoramic view of Table Mountain, which was great to see as we woke up and whenever we were in the room until dusk. Very friendly and efficient staff in terms of reception, housekeeping and the restaurant. Breakfast was included in the rate and had a good choice of options. Laundry was incredibly efficient, returning on the same day each time. Comfortable airy rooms. A short distance to the other attractions of the city by taxi. Would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Ask for a room with the view of the mountain
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fiance and I stayed here for 1 night. The lobby is clean, updated, and modern and the staff were pleasant and professional. However, we found our room to be very disappointing. We received a free upgrade to a mountain facing room on a lower floor. The windows were very old and not sound proofed, and we heard significant street noise from cars and persons on the street at night under the influence. The bathroom was very small, the toilet seat unclean, and the bottom of the shower was moldy. We heard water from the pipes in the next room over. The carpet was old and dirty. The buffet breakfast was decent. We would not recommend this hotel to friends/family.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019

We stayed 3 nights at this central hotel near the planetarium and the Company'garden. Clean rooms, efficient service, excellent breakfast in the morning. Value for money good, I recommend it to all travelers

Reviewed August 31, 2019

This hotel is great. Value ,location and service are top . Cross street is some famous museums and close to markets as well, breakfast is excellent, customer service is the best I ever had . I stayed there two weeks and I want to go out everyday, they helped me to book all different kind of tours, especial Caroles , he helped most of my safari tours and shark dives tours bookings and even mg returning air ticket. He worked so hard and even respond mg questions during his off time. Even I go out very early in the morning , they always prepare my Togo breakfast . I don’t think any other places can do better than this. That’s the place I stay if I go back to Cape Town and highly recommended .

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2019

I stayed my last 2 nights of a more lengthy trip at this hotel. I was satisfied with this hotel in every way. The rooms were well equipped and maintained for a building that is older. It is situated at the bottom of Table Mountain and across the street from the historic Company Garden. My room had excellent views of both. Beyond the place, the service was impeccable. Chantell, at the front desk helped me with my excursions as well with several other things. She made sure my last days in Cape Town were perfect. .

Room tip: Best views are on the side facing Table Mountain.