After reading the reviews I was confident of a good hotel for my 4 night stay recently. But I think I must have checked into the wrong one. I have booked a super luxuary 2 bedroom suite direct with summit hotels. On arrival we checked in easily and effeciently and were shown to our room which was a dark beer stainned cigerette smelling cell on the ground floor. The room had thick cage like bars covering all windows and the second bedroom have lovuvre windows that opened behind the bars to the hotels carridor. The full sea view was very pleasant once could see across the busy main road. and look over the wall We went straight to the front desk and where offered 3 alternatives none of them fitted the super luxary description of the webiste one has a great view of a building sight. all room shown where dirty ans smelt of booze and cigerettesand on arrving to view 2 of the room loud drunken laughter could be heard from outside and insde the apartments. We checked out of the hotel and would advise you to think twice before booking this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Peninsula Cape Town
- Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- Cape Town Peninsula
- Peninsula Hotel Cape Town
- The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa