We were originally supposed to get a standard hotel suite, but were immediately upgraded to a huge 2 bedroom suite with jacuzzi tub and wrap around balcony. We didn't even have to ask for the upgrade. The staff was fantastic and we used the shuttle service as often as possible, but you had to book it in advance. Cab rides were inexpensive to the downtown area and other points of interest. The breakfast at the hotel was not the greatest, but we went shopping at the Super Spar around the corner and made our own breakfast in our own kitchen. Sunset on the balcony is breathtaking and we enjoyed it most evenings except for the few we spent watching the sun set at Camps Bay nearby. Overall we had an amazing time and I can't wait to come back to Cape Town sometime again in the future!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Peninsula Cape Town
- Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- Cape Town Peninsula
- Peninsula Hotel Cape Town
- The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa