Good hotel. All rooms seem to have excellent views. Good beds and great bathrooms with separate showers. Very nice gym in the hotel. The walkway into the convention centre is excellent. Great breakfasts. Fantastic pool with amazing harbour views. Unfortunately distinctively non-child friendly approach to kids. Valet parking - complimentary varies between excellent and tortoise paced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa