2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$124
Hotels.com$124
Westin.com$125
Priceline$125
Travelocity$124
FindHotel$125
2,723 results
All reviews the executive lounge convention center business hotel table mountain indoor pool excellent hotel five star hotel rooms are large floor spa waterfront concierge uber
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business conference. It is linked to the CTICC by a short walk across the road so it was convenient. It is also close to Waterfront area within walking distance. My room was spacious but the decor and furniture looked tired. I understand they are in the process of refurbishing. I was on the 4th floor and there was no view so choose higher. The room had all the usual standard fare like safe, fridge, tea coffee, complimentary water, slippers, robe etc - nothing spectacular. It was clean and nice. The bathroom was differently abled - not sure why I was given this room but I didn't mind as it was spacious and had no shower enclosure so felt quite open. The elevators are quick and each floor has a further access controlled door once you get out of the elevator. Breakfast spread was decent and enough space for everyone. Staff were friendly. Overall a good comfortable stay and everything worked as it should - nothing extraordinary.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank ashwingo
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear ashwingo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such constructive feedback after your recent visit to The Westin Cape Town.It is always a special and inspired moment to learn that our guests enjoyed our facilities and the convenience of being so close to the CTICC. Providing our guests with excellent service and creating a positive experience that won’t be forgotten is what we constantly strive towards.
We appreciate your comments regarding the furniture in your room, we are excited to complete the refurbishment of all our guest bedrooms soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Stayed in The Westin Cape Town for 4 nights in end-June 2019. The Hotel has all the conceivable facilities and the staff is very accommodating and helping. The rooms are well-appointed and the Room Service is very prompt

Room tip: Better to choose a Room in the higher floors on the Lift-Lobby side to have an excellent panoramic view
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Pradip B
Westincpt, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Dear Pradip B

Thank you for the amazing review of The Westin Cape Town. Our innovative programs and instinctive service transform every aspect of your stay into a revitalizing experience and we are dedicated to provide an experience that leaves you feeling better than when you arrived.

Your positive comments, regarding our staff and facilities inspire us to create an even better experience for our guests, as each of our signature offerings has been designed with a better you in mind. We hope to welcome you back to our wonderful city soon!

Be Well , Be Westin
Kind regards
Jason Müller
Guest Relations Duty Manager

Reviewed July 6, 2019

I've been to 5 star hotels around the world but this hotel is just super. Although it is a large hotel the staff is super amazing and friendly, the rooms very nice (at least if you are a Bonvoy member), and it is centrally located. Contemporary and lovely restaurants and lounge.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank will505
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Dear will505,

Warm greetings from the Westin Cape Town.

On behalf of the entire hotel Team, I wish to Thank You for your kind words, and 5 star rating. We are very proud of our property and enjoy working together, to create memories for our all our guests. Your feedback is very rewarding, and motivates us to keep doing what we do.

Thank you for being a Marriott BonVoy Member. We wish you safe and Good Travel for 2019, and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Be Well, be Westin!

Robin Scott
Assistant Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed twice at The Westin Cape Town. I stayed once during their busy season in December 2016 and again during a somewhat slower time the end of May 2019. The customer service I received both times was nothing short of exceptional.

The hotel sent a bottle of wine and a birthday cake for my husband's birthday during my 2016 visit. During my seven day stay in May 2019 with my five friends, there are too many great things to say about the staff to mention including making us to go coffees without us having to ask when we left the dining area after breakfast and before we left on our daily tours. The staff even remembered which one of us liked soy milk instead of regular milk in our coffee. I spoke with the lovely lady at the Concierge Desk and asked for a recommendation on where to purchase another piece of luggage to bring wine back home and she offered to walk me to a place where she would recommend.

The entire staff was always helpful, happy and smiling. On our last day, my friends and I were greeted by hugs from the dining staff, the young lady who made the waffles daily, the juice staff and our favorite Concierge lady. It was like leaving from a visit with family.

We were lucky enough to be placed in the newly refurbished rooms during our stay. The six of us loved them. The only complaint we had with the rooms was they were somewhat dark. We all wished their was better lighting in the rooms. But, that was our only complaint in reference to our entire stay.

When visiting Cape Town in the future, I will only stay at The Westin Cape Town and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. Keep up the excellent customer service!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear Primadonna9,

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay at The Westin Cape Town. It is always a special and inspired moment to learn that our guests enjoyed our facilities and services. Providing our guests with excellent service and creating a positive experience that won’t be forgotten is what we constantly strive towards.
We appreciate your comments regarding our special team members. It’s great to know that they made you feel at home. Feedback from our guests allow us to continually improve services offered and is noted. We hope that you will return soon to let us showcase our high standards of service once again!

Reviewed June 23, 2019

The Hotel is located next door to the Cape Town International Conference center.
Its facilities and services are excellent
Well positioned close to the main motorway and the waterfront.
Dining excellent

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank drbadds
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear drbadds,

Thank you for the amazing review of The Westin Cape Town. Our innovative programmes and instinctive service transform every aspect of your stay into a revitalizing experience and we are dedicated to provide an experience that leaves you feeling better than when you arrived.
Your positive comments inspire us to create an even better experience for our guests, as each of our signature offerings has been designed with a better you in mind. We hope to welcome you back to our wonderful city soon!