This hotel ranks in my top five hands down. The staff is 100% focused on excellent customer service and they have it nailed. Westin US could (and should) use this property as a training location.
The rooms are very comfortable and offer beautiful views of the harbor and Table Mountain. Don't miss the pool and spa located on the top floor. The salt water swimming pool is amazing! One side of the pool is all glass offering a full view of the harbor while you swim.
We had breakfast in the lounge on the top floor several mornings and the food was very good. Room service was excellent and very reasonably priced. High speed internet is free but you need vouchers from the front desk each for each day of your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa