I stayed there with my wife for 8 nights... we enjoyed it very much.
rooms are of a descent size. beds are so comfy... their room service is great... and hey, Location is great.
they have a shuttle to the water front every half an hour, which is great thing.
their travel desk was one of the most helpful staff you can see in a hotel, especially Dalima.
if you want to hire a driver for a day trip, look no further than (Ferrai), a very nice gentleman that can take you around...
the swimming pool is on the down side though, vey small and dark so we didn't use it.
food is great. overall, it's an enjoyable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa