While our itinerary in Cape Town kept us very busy the Westin served us well. While being in the business district of down town which became "deserted" after 5pm, hotel shuttles and taxis are readily available to get to the action of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. The Westin staff did a marvelous job of attending to our needs while being friendly in the process.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa