We had a large business function at the Westin tonight, and everything was perfect.
From the parking to check-in, it could not have gone better. Quite unbelievable to be greeted by the front desk manager Joseph Mdashe on my name (I stayed here a few months ago) in Afrikaans! Great guy, a true asset.
The gym and spa are still world-class, and the food at our function was fantastic!
The location is perfect for first-time visitors to Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa