We stayed here again for 4 nights September 2013. The room was wonderful again and service exceptional. We cannot fault the Executive lounge breakfast and the amazing views. We have to come through Cape Town at least twice a year and have stayed here four times, each time swearing we will not be staying anywhere else in Cape Town as value for money cannot be beaten. However, on looking to book our hotel for September for 5 nights, I was shocked to see that prices have doubled. Rooms and hotel have not been renovated so at a bit of a loss at the extreme hike in prices. Especially considering the weakness of the rand against the pound, surely prices should have decreased. The new price does not reflect value for money and unfortunately, I think we will be looking to stay somewhere else this year. For less money we can stay right on the V and A waterfront.
Would be delighted to know the reason for these increases and have a reason to stay at this wonderful hotel again but unfortunately they might have lost our custom...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa