I have been there several times.
The hotel is very modern and luxurius. Plenty of space everywhere, rooms, restaurants etc.
Service is very good. There is a very nice spa-gym. It is very close to the waterfront and there is a free shuttle to go there. They finally have a proper wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa