The hotel is in a bit of weird location.... quite aways from the pier and 15 minute walk from the business district and in the middle of a highway. They have a shuttle to get you to main attractions but it's still somewhat of hassle to to just randomly get out and see main attractions of Cape Town. It's next to the convention center- so if that's what you are here for this is the place to stay.
I found the staff very accomodating and the rooms up to and beyond Westin standards. The spa is pretty spectacular at least in one way- they have a steam room with a top floor view the city - not something you see every day and quite frankly something you do want to experience. If it wasn't for their awkward location I would give this place 5 stars. And remember you're paying top dollar to stay here so if you're looking for a deal... good luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa