I've stayed in Westin 2 weeks ago for the Africacom event and it was the perfect option for me and other colleagues. The hotel is just next to the convention center and the facilities they offer to the guests are perfect for business.
Excellent rooms, good internet access, easy access café for quick meetings.... Im all compliments to the hotel.
Worth also to mention their staffs, always ready to help with big smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa