Stayed here for a conference. Superb rooms and facilities, amazingly helpful concierge staff and even a running concierge to take you out. Gym/spa/pool facilities are excellent. Short, safe daylight walk (15 mins) to Green Street Market. Well served by free hotel shuttle to and from waterfront area for pubs and restaurants and local cab rank opposite for longer trips (or you can use a hotel driver for a bit more money). Superb views of Table Mountain and surrounds or out to sea from most of the higher floor levels. Bit of a cab ride to Table Mountain itself (20 mins) but cabs so sensibly priced not an issue. I wouldn't walk far around here at night as a stranger/visitor (other than in waterfront area) but I think this is true really for all of Capetown. Cape Peninsula winelands in very easy reach too (30 minutes by car). Free wifi throughout and fairly reliable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa