The hotel staff were very helpful, rooms were clean, comfortable, modern and had everything I needed for a business stay. This is really the most convenient hotel for conferences and access to the waterfront and the tour buses.
The spa is very busy though and staff are not that helpful in finding an appointment spot.
I had an executive club room and used the club for breakfast and dinner. The food is wonderful and the wait staff were top-notch, especially at dinner time. Reception is a little sub-par compared to the rest of the wait staff just in terms of friendliness. Service time for breakfast is a little slow, but not excessive so if you need breakfast in a hurry, use the downstairs dining room which is still quite good and fast. Dinner service emulates the service I have received at michelin star restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa