This hotel is located across the street from the Cape town convention center which is ideal hotel for convention attendees. The night duty manager Patrick is very friendly, and helpful. Also, I had a good experience with Brenda who is working at the Executive Club. She was very helpful, and went out of her way to make my stay great.
My only concern is that computers in the Executive CLub, near the restaurant used for breakfast, and the Business Center need to be updated with new software, the internet connections are slow, and Ethernet should be a option for guests. When guests log in to the hotel system the log in should last for all day or the entire stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa