The hotel stay was very comfortable and nice.The location of the hotel is very good and its very convenient if you want to visit the water-font.The shuttle service provided by hotel is too good.The rooms are good ,staff is friendly.What I liked about the hotel is the beautiful view of capetown which you get from the room.It is very conveniently located and the food in the hotel is really good.Will certainly prefer to stay in this hotel if I happen to visit capetown once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa