Ok, the title of my review says it all. We stayed at Executive floor, had a great room with a big window and view of the waterfront. For breakfast we used the Executive Lounde on the top floor, that has AMAZING views of the Table Mountain and the waterfront. Breakfast in delicious, though hot orders ( e.g fried eggs) take a long, long time. I had to ask the waiter every day to please deliver it faster, as we'd be late for the tours. Complimentary canapes during happy hour every day are also very nice, specially when you come back to hotel after all day of sightseeing tired, hungry, and willing to bite something quick, before taking shower and heading out for a dinner. I did a manicure in their spa, which was the most lousy, while the most expensive manicure I did in my life, so I wouldn't recommend it. As of location, it's right around the hop-on hop-ff bus stop if you plan on it, and a short free hotel shuttle ride to the Waterfront. We also walked to the African Dance theater ( 10 min walk), and to Fork restaurant ( attention - DO NOT walk around Cape Town at night. During the day is fine, but full of beggars on every corner). Taxis are very cheap in Cape Town, use it always after dark, just don't try to flag it on the street, ask a hotel or a restaurant host to call on for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Starwood EMEA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa