Well this was our 1st stop in South Africa. We stayed here for 4nights 5 days. The hotel is at a very safe location and the 2nd best place 2 stay after Pullman hotel. Hotel provides free shuttle to the waterfront every 15 minutes to & fro. Rooms are very clean and the staff very helpful and always willing to advice. Though while checking out had an issue, which was taken care off. The breakfast served here was really good and upto the standard. They also have good collection of souvenir for sale at there shop. Taxis are easily available from here as its close to the conventional centre and very nice locality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa