We stayed in one of the suites at the Westin. Our room was very spacious, modern, and comfortable. I was a little nervous about the bathrooms based on the online pictures posted by other reviewers but our bathroom was very large and luxurious and included separate toilet, large 2 person shower, and a soak tub. We had great views of both table mountain and the waterfront to the ocean. The breakfast was delicious. If you can, I also highly recommend booking one of the suites to partake in the daily happy hour! The staff was very helpful in recommending things to do and great restaurants. The location was also ideal for exploring cape town city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa