The hotel was perfect. The decor, the design, the staff, the buffet beakfasts, the rooms were all outstanding. My ample- sized room had a view of Table Mountain and water. Beds are superb. While the location appealed to business travelers as it's across the street from the convention center, it's also is an excellent hotel for the traveler. It's located within walking distance of the V and A Waterfront as well as the heart of the City of Capetown. The people at the concierge desk were more than helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa