The Westin is a great hotel in Cape Town at the end of Long Street and close to V &A Waterfront. If driving, it is also in a convenient location to the N1 and major roadways. Free wifi, cheap parking and an incredible breakfast buffet. The gym is modern and has views of the Waterfront. I only wish I had a room with a view of Table Mountain...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa