I stayed at The Westin Cape Town for 3 nights on business. My room was spacious, spotlessly clean, tastefully furnished and very comfortable - I just wish every hotel I visited was like this!
The staff were all very friendly and helpful when I asked questions about the hotel or the local area and the complimentary shuttle bus to the V&A Waterfront is a great service. Colleagues had recommended that I stay at the Radisson Blu, which is on the waterfront; I may well try there if I need to visit again, but I would have no problem at all in staying at the Westin again either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa