My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in March. This was our 5th stay in Cape Town, and our first stay at the Westin. It is a first class hotel, with first class facilities. We ate at their restaurant Louis B's and found the food was very good and inexpensive, however we did have an issue with one of the waitresses on our last day who decided to re-lay the table whilst we were still finishing our drinks, which was a bit bizarre! It would also have been nice to have been asked as to whether we were enjoying our meal. maybe it was a training issue. Other than that we found the staff to be efficient and friendly. There is also an efficient hotel shuttle service although the hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa