We arrived early in the morning due to an international flight. From the moment we climbed out of a taxi, every employee we met was friendly and helpful. Kim at the front desk was excellent. Travel desk and concierge extremely helpful in planning our time. Maids very helpful. Dining room staff excellent.
The hotel is contemporary and clean with a great location. Rooms are spacious and well organized. We enjoyed the evening turndown service. Only complaint, no magnifying mirror in the bathroom.
The food and service was excellent....great breakfast buffet with lots of choices, including cappuccino.
Complimentary wifi was a plus. More hotels should offer it.
As a courtesy, We are surprised the hotel manager doesn't reply to complaints on TripAdvisor as most hotels do. It's the personal touch that makes a difference and we are 40 million members worldwide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa