My wife and I stayed at the Westin for four nights in Jan 2013.
The Westin is a super hotel within walking distance of the centre of Cape Town. A free shuttle bus will get you to and from the V & A.
We always stay on an executive floor. The staff are friendly and helpful, the views are spactacular, the spa facilities are good and the breakfasts in the executive lounge are wonderful. The (free) wine and canapes served in the executive lounge at 5pm daily provide a great opportunity to meet other guests.
The room was good with the most comfortable bed you could wish for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa