Our stay at the backpack was a perfect end to a long trip. Within 30 minutes of check in we were in the bar area drinking and hanging out with people we just met and felt right at home. The staff was awesome and made our stay a ton of fun. Best location, totally safe, and a great environment. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Africa's original award-winning Fair Trade hostel and travel shop, with all the facilities you can expect from a hip, urban designer hostel. Private or Shared rooms offering superior comfort and quality, with shared or en-suite bathrooms, electronic safes and in-house ATM. FREE fibre WiFi through the hostel. Swim in the pool with a view of Table Mountain, meet like-minded international travelers in our buzzing Cafe or Bar. We offer a variety of rooms, ranging from 8- and 4-bed dorms, singles, twins and family rooms. The hostel has communal kitchen and dining facilities; lots of sociable and chill-out spots to relax in. A night on the town in Long Street, gorgeous Clifton and Camps Bay beaches, Table Mountain, Waterfront and the city centre is just a stone's throw away. Making a difference is more than just an initiative of The Backpack, it is the way we are, the way we work and the way we live. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Backpack reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Backpack Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Backpack Cape Town, South Africa