My wife and I stayed at Parker for 5 nights in January and what a delightful experience it was. The location is excellent with it less than 5 minutes from Kloof Street which has some wonderful restaurants while it is a short drive (could be a walk) to the Table Mtn cable car. Phil and Liz were very helpful with restaurant tips and things to do in the area. The breakfast was lovely and they leave the kitchen open to all guests to help yourself at all times with a honesty book available to make a note of anything you decide to take.
We had a fabulous stay at Parker Cottages and would highly recommend people to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa