The rooms were large and spotless, the bathroom had both a bath and shower, allowing a long soak at the end of a hard day sight seeing.
The breakfast was fantastic, the cook was keen to cook your eggs exactly how you like them. Although if you didnt fancy a good full english breakfast, there was the choice of cereals, pastries, cold meats and cheese, variety of bread and fresh fruit.
Phil was a excellent host, when we arrival we were offered a glass of red wine, he was always around each morning happy to help and advice. The location of this B & B is great, easy access to cape town, table mountain and the main road N2 out of Cape Town, also it a safe walking distance from many restaurants . We would really recommend staying at Parkers Cottage ,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa