Everything about our 7 day stay was like a dream. The house was beautiful and conveniently located. Our room was ultra comfortable and we felt very at home there. Breakfasts were lavish and delicious. Thandeka greeted us with a smile on her face each morning and was an absolute delight. I still dream of the croissants! The wine evening was spectacular and we enjoyed chatting with the other guests.
Phil and Lexi really went above and beyond to help us choose restaurants and to plan various day trips. Phil also went to great lengths to assist us in exploring options for getting some wine shipped back to the US, which we can not thank him enough for! Our stay was perfect in every way and we hope to return to Parker Cottage one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa