Big thank you to Phil and his fab team for making our short stay so wonderful!
Lovely and polite staff, nobody walks by without saying hello (important to us british!)
Appreciate your help on veggie restaus for me and your amazing cape peninsula detailed itinerary.
We are genuinely worried we will never have as delicious a breakfast ever again!☺
Phil asked us for things to improve and we really struggled to think of any :)
Love, love, loved it! (I dont normally write reviews but for PArker i feel i must!)
Thank you and all the luck always
R and H
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa