Fantastic accommodation in a brilliant location - can't fault it. It really is a taste of decadence at an affordable price. Phil is a superb host with lots of suggestions for making the most of your time in Cape Town and surrounds. Staff are very friendly - we even learnt a few words of Xhosa in our short stay thanks to Thandeki's perseverance. Food generally in South Africa is brilliant but I have to say the breakfast at Parker's was one of the best we had - particularly liked the option of the special each day. Allow time to enjoy the accommodation it's a very chilled environment to be in. Thank you. Tina & Simon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa