Read review "Worst Travel experience of my life" dated November 15th, 2012. We where there in January of 2012 and was robbed as well! Management said that they would review their tapes off their "state of the art security camera systems" but came back an hour later and said that the tapes were to dark to see anyone. Cops were worthless as well. No question in my mind that it was someone on staff. Being from Las Vegas I accepted that robbery as something that happens. I was told by the General Manager to send him the receipts etc. of the things that were stolen and his insurance would cover it. Sent numerous e-mails and no response. Never received a dime. s far as I am concerned, if Management are theives than the staff must be as well!
By the way....the pool is not very big, and they let locals use it until a certain time as long as they drink or eat. It is up to you after the time limit, to ask for the few chairs available. You won't find that on their website!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cradled beneath the majestic Table Mountain in Cape Town's trendy suburb of Tamboerskloof lies the Cape Milner. Extensively refurbished, this exquisite hotel offers a sophisticated and contemporary ambience with the highest standards in style and luxury. All rooms have air-conditioning, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, television (selected satellite programs), direct dial telephones, mini bar fridge - stocked on request only, safes and hairdryers. Children 0-11 years stay complimentary - room only - when sharing with a minimum of one full paying adult. A maximum of one child can be accommodated with two parents in a Luxury room only. Cots are available on request. The Hotel is ideally situated from which to explore the centre of Cape Town and is a 5 minute walk to an array of restaurants and entertainment. Transfers from the airport can be arranged upon request and charged to your account. Complimentary shuttle within an 8km radius of the Hotel on request includes the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Cape Town CBD and a large amount of local attractions including museums and places of interest. Shuttle available during week days only from 08h00 and 17h00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Cape Milner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Milner Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Milner
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Milner Cape Town, South Africa