I would say this is a good hotel. The location, close to the V&A Waterfront is good. It is walkable, assuming you are physically fit, in 10 - 15 minutes. The rooms are decent. You get 15 minutes of free wifi a day. The breakfast is pretty darned good (cook to order eggs and waffles). If you are staying for the convention center (we were not) is is about a 5 - 10 minute walk.
The front desk staff was polite, the concierge was very helpful and the breakfast wait staff were very efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A centrally located hotel at the gateway to the vibrant and dynamic V and A Waterfront, within walking distance of Cape Town’s CBD, close to the N2 motorway and 15 minutes from the international airport. A nautical theme runs through the hotel and a spa-pool is available for guests to relax in the warm Cape weather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge v And a Waterfront
- City Lodge v&a Waterfront Hotel Cape Town Central
- City Hotel Cape Town
- City Hotel v a Waterfront
- City Lodge Waterfront Cape Town
- City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront Cape Town, South Africa