Stayed at the Breakwater lodge for a 4 day course with fellow african people. You would think we are being treated to some of the wonderful herbs and spices.... only to find out the chef couldn't even find the pepper and salt. Shame as the venue is great and the gathering of people that come from all over to gain and exchange knowledge and experience is phenomenal.
Another question: why is it necessary in this town - with great quality water - to have bottled water? Please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balance modern comfort and and experience soaking in the rich history of Cape Town with a stay at Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge. Our hotel in Cape Town, South Africa sits right next to the city's fantastic V&A Waterfront, a minute from restaurants, shops and theatres. We're perfectly poised to give you a feel for the heart of the Waterfront area, just 25 km from Cape Town International Airport. Enjoy easy access to beaches, mountains and city hotspots from our accommodations, as well as convenience getting to Cape Town International Convention Center and Cape Town Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protea Hotel Breakwater Cape Town Central
- Breakwater Hotel Cape Town
- The Breakwater Hotel
- Protea Hotel By Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge South Africa