The high point in this hotel is the localization, close to everything. Is easy to go walking to waterfront, aquarium and to station bus to get the red buses.
The rooms are very small but atended my needs. The hotel is retired and everithing is new.
Our room was supposed to be for a couple but when we arrived were two beds putted together, but they promptly improved the matresses ina way tha was equal to a double bed.
The bad point was the fact that hasn´t refrigerator in the bedrooms and the bathrooms doesn´t have glass or shower curtain. The floor gets very wetted and the water flows into the room.
The breaskfast is very good but a little expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balance modern comfort and and experience soaking in the rich history of Cape Town with a stay at Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge. Our hotel in Cape Town, South Africa sits right next to the city's fantastic V&A Waterfront, a minute from restaurants, shops and theatres. We're perfectly poised to give you a feel for the heart of the Waterfront area, just 25 km from Cape Town International Airport. Enjoy easy access to beaches, mountains and city hotspots from our accommodations, as well as convenience getting to Cape Town International Convention Center and Cape Town Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protea Hotel Breakwater Cape Town Central
- Breakwater Hotel Cape Town
- The Breakwater Hotel
- Protea Hotel By Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge South Africa