Lovely to stay in an old house that has been restored so well. We walked to the shop, at the Engen garage, they have everything, and had a Braai by the pool. The gas stove looks new and the oven worked. We made sweet potatoes in it. The mattresses were the best and the duvets wonderful. There are lots of clean bathrooms. It might not be that quite with the wooden floors, but you feel that the house is alive around you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Victorian mansion boasts clean, comfortable rooms and handy innovations like individual reading lights, personal safes and international plug points. Our sparkling pool, landscaped gardens, spacious balconies and palm-fringed sundecks are great for chilling out - while our legendary Kumasi Bar is the place to party! We serve delicious meals in our bar and also have a well-equipped kitchen for self-catering. We offer all accommodation options, including private, en-suite rooms in our guesthouse around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Ashanti Lodge Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Hotel Cape Town Central
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Cape Town, South Africa