I stayed here for 2 and a half weeks, i hadn't planned to stay that long but I loved it so much I didn't want to leave. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. The lodge was kept very clean and the food served in the bar was excellent (I enjoyed so many delicious breakfast buffets)!!!
The location is perfect as its only 10 minutes walk to Long Street (if you want to party) but far enough away to give a chilled out vibe, plus the view from the bar is of Table Mountain (a view like that in a hotel would cost you a fortune)!
I thought the cost of a dorm room here was very reasonable and everyone I met who was staying there was really lovely so its a great place to stay when you are travelling on your own. Plus the rooms have excellent lockable storage space and safe deposit boxes.
Overall I would really recommend this to all ages and I would definitely stay there again, I thank you Ashanti for such a good stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Victorian mansion boasts clean, comfortable rooms and handy innovations like individual reading lights, personal safes and international plug points. Our sparkling pool, landscaped gardens, spacious balconies and palm-fringed sundecks are great for chilling out - while our legendary Kumasi Bar is the place to party! We serve delicious meals in our bar and also have a well-equipped kitchen for self-catering. We offer all accommodation options, including private, en-suite rooms in our guesthouse around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Ashanti Lodge Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Hotel Cape Town Central
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Cape Town, South Africa