We visited the Table Bay Hotel 2 years ago and loved it. It was just as nice this time around. The location is so close to the V & A waterfront which has lots of restaurants and shops. The view was fabulous - both the waterfront and Table Mountain could be seen from our room. The food (we had daily breakfast, high tea and also dinner at Camissa) was delicious. Altogether a very nice visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa