I have stayed there 3 times and it is a truly amazing experience every time i come back. The hotel's location is probably its biggest selling point, the second being the view from any of the rooms which is also outstanding especially if you have ocean view which is 100% worth the premium price. The breakfast is another experience with one of the largest buffets i have ever seen. Whether for busines or pleasure or both, forget all the other hotels, this is the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa