We had a very pleasant stay. Friendly staff good location on the waterfront and connected to a mall. We forgot our wallet in the safe, with cash , credit cards and identity documentation. We realised it after reaching Kruger, when we called the hotel we were promptly transferred to security which confirmed that they had the wallet and it was courired to us the next day with everything intact. We appreciate the honesty of the staff and the hotel management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa