The whole feel of this hotel is of an international 5 star. Professional, friendly, high prices. So, why not a 5 star rating? Because looking closer you recognize the Sun International Las Vegas signature. The "old colonial" look works if you keep a distance. But actually it is all new. The worst being the plastic palm trees in the lounge. Come on guys, saving on water? But although it might not be as authentic as The Mount Nelson it is still a very comfortable 5 star hotel with all its facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa