For a world class place to stay, with exceptionally tight security, you couldn't do better than Table Bay Hotel. While not entirely immune from African "features" (like finding someone else's suitcase delivered to my room, or leaving an envelope with the concierge for someone to come pick up, which was then delivered to my room) but the staff are very friendly and helpful.
The location (on V & A Waterfront) is premier. The views are outstanding (although that's true nearly everywhere in Cape Town.). I can recommend Table Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa