This place is amazing! From the checkin to the breakfast that is included with your room every thing is great. They come in each night to turn down the bed and pace rose petal on the pillow, a bottle of water if you get thirsty during the night and a wondrful piece of nougat for a bedtime snack.
The hotel is right on the waterfront, not far from the Ferris wheel and countless restaurants from McDonalds to the finest seafood, to Greek and many more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa