The Table Bay Hotel is an absolute destination. We arranged pickup from the airport by the hotel and we were greeted by a very polite gentleman who had cold water on ice in the car when we arrived. The staff's service is above anything I've ever seen and I've been a lot of places. It's right on the V & A waterfront and has excellent views from almost everywhere in the hotel. You can't be this location. It's within walking distance of everything. It's right in the middle of almost any experience you want to have and has an entrance from the hotel directly into the V & A Mall. The food was excellent and breakfast had so much variety. On trips to Cape Town, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa