What an incredibly wonderful way to bring in the New Year! Surrounded by the beautiful aqua marine blue of the ocean with an awesome view of Table Top mountain just outside our window. The staff was extremely courteous & accommodating. The festive Christmas decor made you smile from the moment you entered. We loved the variety available on the breakfast buffet. High tea &/or cocktails on the patio with a view of the ocean was a wonderful way to relax. The proximity to the wharf and the multitude of activities, restaurants, shops and entertainment makes this a definite place to which we will return. Considering coming back to the CapeTown Jazz Festival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa