On the very front of the Waterfront, unobstructed view of the ocean.
Very convenient location surrounded by shops, tour operators, all kinds of restaurants.
Choose rooms on the west side, the best are the junior suites, DO NOT chose the east side even if it is a free upgrade, very noisy.
The hotel is very elegant and the staff are helpful but be careful some might try to sell you to their taxi friends or tour operators, make sure to ask for the best guest manager in the house Rodick Rodriguez, he is the man to help you with everything from tours to restaurants recommendations and reservations.
If you book a tour from the hotel ask for Nello, an excellent driver and guide, my wife and I had a memorable day with him. The people can make or break your stay.
Cape Town is a wonderful city, enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa