Stayed for business and was lucky to be upgraded to a top floor suite on arrival. From the moment I arrived, the service was exceptional. My case was immediately taken from the car and delivered to my room. Arriving in the morning, I was offered (free) coffee on the terrace whilst housekeeping checked my room. Once ready, I was personally escorted to my room and then given a short induction to the hotels facilities.
Over the next 4 days, I sampled some lovely food and the breakfast buffet was fantastic. The hotel is joined to the shopping mall which leads down to the V&A.
Free wifi and english footy on the TV topped it off nicely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa