We stayed for a week. The staff is extremely friendly, the included buffet huge and delicious, the rooms comfortable, and the location excellent. For first time visitors to Cape Town I would certainly recommend staying on the waterfront - great safe place to have as your base. The concierge here is wonderful and even though we had done much research, we had them help us fill in some gaps on our trip and they were so helpful. The lobby is incredible and it is also right next to the mall which has everything you could ever need, including great restaurants. It is a 3 minute walk to the ferry for Robben Island, as well as several other smaller attractions. By the end of the week the staff knew our names and treated us like friends. Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa